1. A.it B.him C.his D.her
2. A.third B.thirty C.three D.thirteen
3. A.white B.colour C.blue D.orange
4. A.Australia B.Japan C.America D.Chinese
5.A.boxes B.teaches C.noodles D.families
1. The cat _________（look）like a cap.
2. The rubber _________（is）in my bag now.it _________（is）there last night.
3. The sing _________（mean）you shouldn’t _________（pick）flowers.
4. this wallet isn’t _________（my）.It’s________ （Mike）.
5. My birthday is on the ________（one）of May.
6. Would you like ________（milk）cows on the farm?
7. there are lots of ________（people）in Shidai Supermarket on New Year’s Day.
A.I was at home.B.Watch a film.C.Fine.D.Every weekend.E.Yes，I’d love to.
1.What are you going to do this weekend？
2.How are you？
3.Would you like to come to my birthday party？
4.How often do you go shopping？
5.Where were you yesterday？
Dick was a small boy, and he didn’t like water.When his mother asked him to wash 1 hands, he 2 wash them clean.He only put (放) his hands in the water 3 a few seconds (几秒钟) and put 4 out again.
Dick’s uncle and aunt lived in another city.One day they came to 5 Dick.They brought (带) their little son, Ted, with them.Ted was one year 6 than Dick, and he didn’t like water 7 .The two boys went 8 to play.After an hour (小时), Dick looked at Ted’s hands and then said “My hands are dirtier (脏的) than 9 .”
“Of course you are ,” Ted answered (答道), “you are one year older 10 I am .
1. A.he B.him C.he’s D.his
2. A.didn’t B.doesn’t C.isn’t D.wasn’t
3. A.of B.for C.on D.in
4. A.them B.they C.their D.theirs
5. A.lived B.work C.visit D.visited
6. A.higher B.younger C.older D.smaller
7. A.either B.also C.too D.same
8. A.in B.into C.out D.and
9. A.yours B.your C.you D.yours hands
10. A.then B.them C.than D.and